Melancholy Song to my very best Idol

Posted on Minggu, 14 Desember 2008 by lia yulistino sugiono

Your behave and pity doth the impression fill on me
Which vulgar scandal stamp'd upon my brow;
For what care I...
who calls me well or ill,
So did you green my bad, my good allow?
You are my all-the-world,
and I must strive
To know my shames and praises
from my own tongue; to you
None else to me, nor I to none alive,
That my besiege sense
changes wrong to right
In so profound abysm I throw all care
Of other's voices, that my adder's sense
To critic and to flatterer stopped are.
compiled how with my neglect I do dispense:
You are so strongly in my purpose scythe,
That all the world besides me
would think you are dead.

but anyway it's only in my wrack'd mind

0 Responses to "Melancholy Song to my very best Idol":