Just One More Kiss , Hey My Very Best Idol !

Posted on Selasa, 03 Februari 2009 by lia yulistino sugiono

Innocent kiss my idol ....innocent kiss


Just one more kiss , my idol
just one more kiss...

Before you say goodbye
before you make me cry.
Just one more kiss - a kiss to ease my emptyness
Just one more kiss of unbelievable love until we meet again.
Thus one more kiss will ease my heart in romancing blue

I have to leave but I don't want to go.
Don't you know I'm in love with you so

Remember this as you give me one more kiss.
Just one more kiss before you go
my idol
. . .

I'll always miss and longing to be with you

Although we're apart you will be here in my heart.
But you know that I'll cry if we say goodbye

This lonely day the way that lovers do.
Just one more kiss before you go
my idol
. . .
I can't forget the sweetest reddest rose

The serenade that was always played.
That starry night when you held me tight

I would have your another kiss...
Just one more kiss my idol...

Before we say goodbye
just one more kiss - just one more kiss.
Chow
baby
chow.

0 Responses to "Just One More Kiss , Hey My Very Best Idol !":