FREEDOM FOR THE ICARUS

Posted on Kamis, 16 Juni 2011 by lia yulistino sugiono

I'm longing to see my Icarus
I really miss his look , his eyes , his stare
detached my soul .... embrace me all

I'm his freedom ...
He said once about having a good start

Icarus said to Freedom ;
"start simple and slow ,
you have to be more comfortable
don't be scared coz I won't hurt you
The most important thing is your heart
I am falling now ...
Hmmm yeah ... really (times 4) falling ....
yeah...I do....
but let's not rush it
baby...my Freedom ...
sweet dreams and thank you
think about your feeling ,
your body ,
me...."

Then Freedom replied ;
"I'm your Freedom , Icarus
bring me with you
in your dreams
fly with me
saved me from drowning"

And so Icarus said to his Freedom ;
"I will"
and gave her a sweet gudnite kiss....

0 Responses to "FREEDOM FOR THE ICARUS":