MY LUNATIC LOVE EXPLOTION

Posted on Jumat, 15 Mei 2009 by lia yulistino sugiono

So lately, been wondering,
Who will be there to take my place
When I'm gone, you'll need love
To light the shadows on your face
If a great wave shall fall
It would fall upon us all
And between the sand and stone
Could you make it on your own

And maybe, I'll find out
The way to make it back someday
To be with you, to hug you
Through the darkest of our days
If a great wave shall fall
It would fall upon us all
Well then I hope there's someone out there
Who can bring me back to you
If I could freeze the moment in my mind
Be the second to touch your lips to mine
I'd like to stop the clock make time stand still
Coz this is just the way I always wanna feel

still feels like our first night together
feels like the first kiss
No one can better this
still holdin’ on, you’re still the one
first time our eyes met – the same feeling I get
Only feels much stronger – I wanna love you longer
You still turn the fire on…
I only wanna make it good
I love you a little more than I should

you are always gonna be my love
I’ll remember to love
you taught me how
I sing a love song

you will always be inside my heart
I hope that I have a place in your heart too
now and forever you are still in me
this love song means a lot for me



0 Responses to "MY LUNATIC LOVE EXPLOTION":