FEEL SO HOT !!!!

Posted on Kamis, 18 Juni 2009 by lia yulistino sugiono

have you ever felt so god damn hot
as if it you are burnt down into a burning fire flame?

have you ever felt that you really wanna
swallow your head down to a freezing water
if you have that kind of condition?????

feel hot isn't it?

When the first time I knew you...I realize that you would make me feel better in many ways.
I like the way you like me , like the way you moves around me , everything bout you on me
but I just can't figure it out that you're being such a lier.............and fooled me so deep down my
HEART !!!!


SO...if the pain that I'm feeling so strong , it's the reason I'm holding on........................


in this beautiful relationship

You know you're everything I need , ..
if the river I cry ain't that long...than I'm wrong...yeah ...I'm wrong..

It's not where I belong...

0 Responses to "FEEL SO HOT !!!!":