GREAT WORDS FOR A STRANGE MAN ON EARTH

Posted on Kamis, 18 Juni 2009 by lia yulistino sugiono

if you have heart ...then announce it to me...........
if you care....then show it to me....
if you're getting bored of me....then tell me ....

my dearest dady...
kill me if you don't want me...

my dearest dady...

hope you will be fine and better all the time.

I confuse that you seems to be farer and ignorer , please ...love me still

like a huge rock over me...I don't know what to do and still invective my brain

I miz your kiss , miz everything bout you..

miz the way you move above me , miz u all ...all over me...

do hope you will not consider me as a one nite stand...

love me still my dady...love me still

if don't ....please do kill me then..

0 Responses to "GREAT WORDS FOR A STRANGE MAN ON EARTH":