WHEN I FEEL SO STUPID

Posted on Kamis, 06 Mei 2010 by lia yulistino sugiono

It’s so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don’t say it.
A lot of beautiful people are stupid. There’s a tremendous amount of idiots who look so good. It’s frightening.
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
Being stupid is its own reward
Fiction writing is great, you can make up almost anything.
Only the wisest and stupidest of men never change.
STUPID = Smart Talented Unique Person In Demand
With fame I become more and more stupid, which of course is a very common phenomenon.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former.
I have opinions of my own –strong opinions– but I don’t always agree with them.
Stop being so stupid.. it’s my turn.
If you have noticed this notice you will have noticed that this notice is not worth noticing
You can’t just let nature run wild.
A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls.
I cannot tell you how grateful I am — I am filled with humidity.
Many wise words are spoken in jest, but they don’t compare with the number of stupid words spoken in earnest.

0 Responses to "WHEN I FEEL SO STUPID":