GLASSY WINGS AND AN UNBROKEN VOW

Posted on Selasa, 12 Juni 2012 by lia yulistino sugiono

beyond the horizon of my deepest purest soul...I miss you as you're a scar..I got it but never can I loose it.these words , also your words...insinuated detached my brain as a real and virtual collide within ...

take a vow within my soul , make bondage , but don't bent them,build your wings to fly to me,but don't get closer to the sun,and if you fall,let you fall on me and drown yourself in me
then ; find,get and be with your freedom!!!,Icarus. That’s a freedom whisper , me as your Freedom

like I always remember your sentences , Icarus ...
"and all Icarus want;was only Freedom,is only Freedom,will always be Freedom,and its "U", Freedom ... I'm free as you're always be a Freedom,my Freedom,the one and only Freedom."

So then...

fly to me with your wings,bring your hopes,dreams and wishes and find me in my deepest purest soul,safe me for I will always free you,as I always be your freedom who's longing to be within your soul's vow.high up above the 18th clouds and let you fall.. I will be here,in an unbroken vow..
*as always and its a promise.(*under term and conditon)

I vowed my soul into your heart ,so take it , struggle it , fight for it , but don’t let yourself nor me die for it , say it for it IS a REAL

0 Responses to "GLASSY WINGS AND AN UNBROKEN VOW":