I dont think it was a dream...

Posted on Kamis, 21 Juni 2012 by lia yulistino sugiono

I dream of you in many different faces , places , beyond limits of time.those dreams came in thorough my mind , my thoughts , my soul in many different of episodes.once there was happy and strange , once there was sad and blur , sometimes they came into me in beautiful many colours of hopes , mostly strange , sometimes frightened and strangled me on my cozy bed ...however non of them was real.

My dreams of you sometimes Put me in doubt for most of time but assurance me sometimes , strange things to feel when virtual and real collide . i'm flowing lightly onto somewhere i couldn't describe.. they didn't stuck me up til now , but hurting me down in my heart at nite.if you weren't there i wouldn't be here , painting my mind on my own glorious sentences to feel myself moaning in my own grief

It's so amazing how these things and dreams and everything lead me , all of my hormons in my brain , captured my thoughts , and have me had this heart to feel about all of this.i'm flowing not floating not yet falling.but its hurting heart i found.leak

And there i go ....flowing .i would cried to you to take me though i can never promise you my devotion .i would have..but somewhere beyond my thoughts...i never see anything.i don't see you . though i could have seen you ...i might see you ..

0 Responses to "I dont think it was a dream...":