AN INSIDIOUS DESCENDANT

Posted on Rabu, 13 Juni 2012 by lia yulistino sugiono

I CALL THIS AS AN INSIDIOUS DESCENDANT ....

And I will have to fall myself to the edge of doom and let someone free me

And when all of the love songs that all matters to a love , I will have to sing it differently then , I noticed my own grief ...and beyond all of the sorrow...
I will always wake up , every morning with every freed that comes up..and know ..always know...even if its free...there’s always end not yet safe , not even bound

But then I notify of beautiful reef nebula eyes that always set me free
For all of my weakness , sadness and torture
high up above that reef nebula ...there’s flying golden dragon is waiting for me as he always promise me...

I feel and see my own freedom in darkest edge of all within another luck and lust in my deepest purest soul towards another souls

0 Responses to "AN INSIDIOUS DESCENDANT":