My odyssey

Posted on Kamis, 21 Juni 2012 by lia yulistino sugiono

Have u ever felt like being in a hot shiny sun afternoon in your cozy window while listening 70’s – 80’s songs ?

I was today , and i was all alone , i stared at the window , looking at an empty small narrow street,with burning sun high up above , dragon flies flying around everywhere outside ,dry weathered atmospheric with old songs backround tht i heard from a distant , just perfect for my dwelling.

And when i was looking at the window of that empty small street outside...It was so quite ...it was so dried ...and there was no one ...

Then...
I touched my heart (literary) in a sudden ... i was thought it hasnt got beat , i thought it just stopped only for a second or so...
Have u ever felt like u want to say something or its like when u wanna tell your whole life story to someone but u couldnt just do it?somehow there’s something hold u back , or pull u back.

I am now feeling tht way , not because i dont hv friends to talk to , but i dont know ...sometimes ...just sometimes there was a time when u cant tell everything to the whole life world...

As i feel tonite ; i am in my fading grey of my own odyssey

0 Responses to "My odyssey":