chocking my throat of a giant slippers while waiting someone infront of a hippo stinky dirty cage.

Posted on Jumat, 06 Juli 2012 by lia yulistino sugiono

I wish...I could see this world in a beautiful hologram glasses ,
So I would see beautiful colours , shapes , and 3D movement ,...beautifully in colours
But infact as I’m now wearing a black sunglasses
Dark.....so dark...

I feel so sad , definately sad today
I swear it
I feel like chocking my throat of a giant slippers while waiting someone infront of a hippo stinky dirty cage.
It feel so strange why I’m sad now , ...

I know I have a great life , wonderful family and pretty good job , and not to mention lots of list things to do...positive things to do...
But I don’t know how I end up confusing myself for nonsense feeling of the things I saw , I have just seen..

Things I shouldn’t supposed to see but I did , I had seen...
I don’t feel regret or anything....but I feel ....so weak , hopeless and sad...deeply

It’s a horror knowing that I can’t do anything , I sit here in my darkest grief , moaning
Sitting here alone ...just alone...maybe I should cry...but I don’t want the world to see

I’m sitting in the dark...and found myself in a broken wing...
I couldn’t fly...just hurt..
Deserted ...sad,weak,hollow...

0 Responses to "chocking my throat of a giant slippers while waiting someone infront of a hippo stinky dirty cage.":