CRUEL INTENTION

Posted on Rabu, 12 November 2008 by lia yulistino sugiono

my genuine soul
had been ruined
since I've met you

at the first sight
you turn my heart into beautiful blue
share my delight , and I enjoy that

and now my heart and my soul
live in the rusty shadow
never doubt I love
this is the very ecstasy of love
from me to you

============================

I know my love is blind
but I'd give you all I've got
never doubt
I've found another lust
and I'm sure I'm not lost
this is my eternal flame of love
another of forbidden love

==============================

my restless little vision
glittering merely surround me
dear GOD , for the lost ...
I think I found a new one to love
leaving through me gentle but harsh
I never thought I could fallin' love again

this time being , I feel completely in hell
couldn't do anything , only think about you
you seemed to be far , ignorer and escaping
from my ensnarement of love

I wish you were here
join me , tease me , hug me , kiss me and please me

this wild_briar of my love to you
so pure , truly , madly , deeply on to you
could you just lie to me ?
that you really need me

1 komentar:

Sultan Harun Al Rasyid says:

So sweet... I never knew that you're so romantic!