Love Letter in Poem

Posted on Senin, 17 November 2008 by lia yulistino sugiono

to my dearest love , ....... ....
I knew that you are not the only one for me .
My love for you is eternal .
I love you without granted , I love you more than you know ,
without any other consideration
because my love that I have for you is very beautiful ,
I couldn't forget either deny it.
That's why I said it to you " let me keep this in my heart till I die" .
I would give all of me to you , without any of responsible from you
even if I would hurt someday by you , though if you hurt me ,
I wouldn't or couldn't have revenge to you
because I knew that I really love you much .
That's all I'm sure about , that's all I believe in now.

to my dearest love , please keep my heart ,
my beautiful heart

1 komentar:

. says:

Dlm lho sis kata"nya.. ^o^