MY DEEPLY SORROW

Posted on Minggu, 09 November 2008 by lia yulistino sugiono

you bent my burning desire
you are merely player and so am I
for this burning desire
stand me still on my pensive mood
pouring fresh drewdrops all over me
clasps my heart in a twilight sore

I need to say to you that..
I miss your kiss
your sweet , warm , gentle kiss
trembled me out of gravity

==============================

I never speak nor I ever writ
for this burning passion
invective me , roll me over to the edge of doom
I grant for this damask'd feeling inside me
slides through me leaving butter rings
enter me with slipped laughter and happyness
warmth me by a wonderful _shoulder to cry on_ to be ,
just for me

Wish I was a thunder
breakin' up the silence
and I'll sing the round , sombre then so fractious song
to wail the world
I'm on the other side and find no remorse

If Icarus felt down so deep
let me fall deeper ,
then Icarus was drowning
I am now drowning
in the deep sweet
dun chocolate of strange love
================================================
A migrant woman bare her sherry_stories
in a speculative language , made my imagination
exploited here....
as any I belied
I think my love as rare
for deathless dower
now I am bent
to this inarticulate hours

I am now fortified my forbidden truth
====================================================

0 Responses to "MY DEEPLY SORROW":