I'M NOT THE ONE WHO OWNED YOU

Posted on Rabu, 01 Juli 2009 by lia yulistino sugiono

Here is some babbling about the meaning of RELATIONSHIP that was written just after she met the man in her soul , three nights without any sleep. This poem is so phatatique. Actually, I wrote it in shocking condition. It’s also an unofficial anthem of my friend's loving lyric....

Needed when world seems to be broken
Till the end, at the very beginning
Frankly, to keep this friendship awoken
Don't let the cold shade of gray to be the winning
.
No one cares about the familiar zeroes
Implacable time only flies by
Yes, he's sick and tired of shining heroes
Who sing chours of naive lullaby
.
Once ago, we glanced and shared a smile
Now we may scream, yell, feel sorrow
How to search for a missing tile?
For us there's no tomorrow
.
I won't be coming home tonight
It's not a place where I belong to
I'm heading for a battle field, so hold on tight
But you will be missing me, won't you?
.
Forget-me-nots, as they say
In this made-up city of wonder
Protect you while clock ticks life away
Just stare at the ground, not at the thunder
.
Struggling with the flashback
When fixation taught us how to fly
You've put your wing on the wrong track
That followed stars in the sky
.
I could have sworn you called me a fool
Wild anger pulsed through my veins
Maybe it's too late to let you know; there's one rule:
Call me as you want, but don't make other friends
.
Saying there's no use of trying
To never let us fall apart
You do nothing more but lying
It's not how it was at the start
.
What am I supposed to say?
It's not fair? Stay with me? I've told you?
No wise words gonna stop the rainy day
I'm not the one who owned you

0 Responses to "I'M NOT THE ONE WHO OWNED YOU":